We discourage unsolicited proposals, and very few are funded.
We cannot respond to all requests due to the volume of concept letters received.
We will contact you only if the concept letter is under consideration.
The following requests are not related to concept letters for education programs, and therefore cannot be considered by Emeril Lagasse Foundation and will not receive a response :
- Personal appearance requests for Chef Emeril Lagasse.
- Autograph or letter of support requests for Chef Emeril Lagasse.
- Requests for personal financial assistance and/or scholarships for individuals.
- In-kind donations of Emerilware products for fundraising or charity events.
- Request of Emeril’s Restaurants services.
Grant consideration is limited to:
- Organizations with 501(c)3 status.
- Organizations that do not discriminate by race, religion, sex, age or national origin.
Grant requests are not accepted via e-mail. If your organization falls within our criteria listed above, please mail a concept letter no longer than three pages to:
Emeril Lagasse Foundation
829 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70130
If your concept letter is eligilbe for consideration, you will be contacted with further grant application instructions and criteria.