How to Apply For A Community Grant
Emeril Lagasse Foundation provides capital and programmatic support to eligible non-profit organizations delivering culinary, nutrition, and arts education with a focus on life skills development. Community Grants are available to 501c3 organizations located in the communities where we live and work. This includes Greater New Orleans, Austin, Greater Ft. Lauderdale, the Gulf South, Greater Houston, Southern California, Las Vegas, Napa / Sonoma, Orlando, and Washington D.C.
Grant Eligibility and Qualification
- Applicant must be a 501c3 organization delivering culinary, nutrition, and arts education with a focus on life skills development.
- Preference is given to organizations working toward the foundation’s vision of More Kids Working Toward their Full Potential in the communities where ELF Board of Directors and Advisory Committee live and work.
How to Apply:
The Emeril Lagasse Foundation accepts grants by invitation only, but we are eager to hear about your project. If you believe your organization is a match for a Community Grant, please send concept paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concept papers should be no longer than three pages and include the following information
- Your Name
- E-mail Address
- Name of organization
- Geographic location your organization serves
- Organization background (mission and history)
- Project summary (200 words)
- Statement of need
- Financial ask
Grant consideration is limited to:
- Organizations with 501c3 status
- Organizations that do not discriminate by race, religion, sex, age or national origins